#CMAD IS TODAY! Watch the Livestream!
Community Manager Appreciation Day is today! Online communities are a direct reflection of the culture of an organization and we have been lucky to work with many organizations that have a strong focus on cultivating and nurturing these online spaces. But they can't do it well without a good community manager! We are proud to sponsor this event and excited to present a full lineup of sessions all viewable through the Twitter stream - follow along below and thank a community manager today.
Here's the schedule:
- 9am Welcome and Panel Discussion: Community Ninjutsu: The Art and Strategy Behind Online Engagement Melanie Binder, Karen McCord, Amelia Grana, and Alexander Illyn (Session Sponsor: Breezio)
- 10am Panel Discussion: Community, Technology & The Money Trail with Cesar Castro, Luke Sinclair, Joe Cothrel, and David Spinks (Session Sponsor: Salesforce Community Cloud)
- 11am Interview with Amith Nagarajan, serial entrepreneur on How Machine Learning and AI are Transforming Community Technologies
- 12pm Keynote Interview with Jeremiah Owyang, Founder of Community Manager Appreciation Day on The State of Community Management
- 1pm Panel Discussion: Avoiding Fail and Bail – Guiding Community Members to WOL with Lina Pearce, Matt Laurenceau, Dennis Pearce, and Blake Ethridge
- 2pm Panel Discussion: Using Video to Enhance Your Community with Ed Wheatley, Esteban Escobar and Matt Paulson (Session Sponsor: 5:00 Films)
- 3pm Panel Discussion: All Good Things in Moderation with Lindsay Starke, Marghet Hager, and Luke Zimmer (Session Sponsor: Higher Logic)
- 4pm Interview with Rohit Bhargava, best-selling author and trend curator
- 4:45pm Wrap-up and The CMAD Cheers!