March #CultureChat: How to Build A Nimble Culture
Everyone wants their organization to be nimble and agile these days, so what kind of culture do you need to actually get that agility? What specific parts of your culture would you need to change if you wanted to move more in that direction? Join us tomorrow, Thursday March 31, at 1pm ET for this month’s #culturechat where we will dig into the link between culture and agility and nimbleness.
Questions to think about:
- What makes a company nimble and agile? What are the capacities?
- What kinds of internal cultures support agility the best?
- Do you hire for agility?
- What is hierarchy’s role in fostering or stifling agility?
- Will we ever be nimble if we can’t handle change?
- How do we deal with the fact that no one has time to figure out how to be nimble?
Here's the transcript!